7 Haziran 2013 Cuma

The FrenchDungeon

That cane is just begging to be used. A few marks on those...



That cane is just begging to be used.

A few marks on those thighs

I love to use the box hes never sure if he get to lick or drink



I love to use the box

hes never sure if he get to lick or drink

late again!! Its going to suffer!!



late again!!

Its going to suffer!!

Slaves who are good don't get beer at the barbecue!! I bet...



Slaves who are good don't get beer at the barbecue!!

I bet you prefer my golden wine

chastebob: As a public service. For those who don't know, the...



chastebob:

As a public service. For those who don't know, the Points of Intrigue are the spikes so often mentioned.

Yes it's so effective



Yes it's so effective

femdomsexslaves: Locking butt plug, chastity device and crushed...



femdomsexslaves:

Locking butt plug, chastity device and crushed nuts!

A well controlled slave awaits his mistress or master

multiperv: Wow.  I knew there was a lot of us out there but I...



multiperv:

Wow.  I knew there was a lot of us out there but I didn't know it was this many!   


slavetoy:

femdomvideosco:

Reblog and help others find you. =)

It may be art, but its female domination art!

Yes you can have breakfast in bed and use the staff at the...



Yes you can have breakfast in bed and use the staff at the frenchdungeon

mistresslittleblog: Little Cage - itty-bitty clitty cage! No...



mistresslittleblog:

Little Cage - itty-bitty clitty cage! No reason to ever take it off.

Totally agree
My husband has now remained locked for over four years

annabellehector: Stiletto heel Just a bit of painYou said you...



annabellehector:

Stiletto heel

Just a bit of pain
You said you liked my heels

I have to laugh at this………..I loan my husband...







I have to laugh at this………..I loan my husband out to be used by anyone!!

Such a perfect picture the atmosphere of femdom is all there



Such a perfect picture the atmosphere of femdom is all there

ukbdsm: Amateur Male Bondage : Sissy and Chastity :...



ukbdsm:

Amateur Male Bondage : Sissy and Chastity : CBT : Amateur-BDSM.org

Amateur Male BDSM
The best free Male BDSM

Very effective and secure

rohosub: Totally objectifying her boyfriend. Taking what she...



rohosub:

Totally objectifying her boyfriend. Taking what she needs.

As she should they are there to be used

woxuleek: femdom Prostrate massage Most males get erect as...



woxuleek:

femdom

Prostrate massage
Most males get erect as you slip a finger in

cbtpictures: Mmmm



cbtpictures:

Mmmm

You see how willing he is to drink itTo him now its a fine wine...



You see how willing he is to drink it
To him now its a fine wine
I love mistress courses at the frenchdungeon

kyrbrlvr: silkcool: strictly4mygoddess: extracted…. an...



kyrbrlvr:

silkcool:

strictly4mygoddess:

extracted….

an actual milking, heh

Love that machine!!

Now where are the other 3 guys?

I wonder how long you could leave it. Attached a few hours until its nice and sore

Now just how hard should I tug?



Now just how hard should I tug?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder