7 Haziran 2013 Cuma

i Wish We'd All Just Get Along

Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



philhowled: OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK 



philhowled:

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK 

yanilavigne: (Quotes here)



yanilavigne:

(Quotes here)

impactive: 6.613



impactive:

6.613

livedreamloveworld:  













livedreamloveworld:

 

Photo



dj-bsnow: If you like someone, tell them. Or just stalk them on every social network and cry...

dj-bsnow:

If you like someone, tell them. Or just stalk them on every social network and cry yourself to sleep every night. It's whatevs. 

geek-bait: carry-it-with-you: b0ngs-n-th0ngs: When Jim...



geek-bait:

carry-it-with-you:

b0ngs-n-th0ngs:

When Jim Henson, creator of the Muppets died in 1990, Disney released this picture of Mickey consoling Kermit the Frog.

Reblogging for the hundredth time

but what if he's consoling Kermit because he remembers how he felt when Walt died and he doesn't want anyone to go through that alone

Photo







Photo



whovian2711: So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app And for some reason it...

whovian2711:

So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app

image

And for some reason it wouldn't recognise that there were 2 faces in the picture

image

So we tried it from a different angle and

image

I was really confused and kind of offended at what it'd done to my face

BUT THEN

image

image

image

justinstaggs: Roam - The Story So Far



justinstaggs:

Roam - The Story So Far

whovianpotterlocked: Sorry, but, people on facebook, really?...



whovianpotterlocked:

Sorry, but, people on facebook, really? FUCKING ARSEHOLES (that's me down the bottom by the way, I will be murdered at school tomorrow…)

lunar-fantasy: ☾✞♡Enter my world of vintage/grunge♡✞☽



lunar-fantasy:

☾✞♡Enter my world of vintage/grunge♡✞☽

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder